четверг, 17 февраля 2011 г.

The God of the Abyss

Human:
... God?

God:
Welcome
Human

Human:
Are you God?...

God:
I am
The Idea
The desired God
The Idea of Evil

God...
This, God? This huge... lump of flesh?...

What you are seeing is a part of me
My core
Look around you

What's this?!...

An ocean of feelings all humans have deep in their souls
A common consciousness that transcends individuality
Their collective consciousness
Its dark side is this swelling ocean
I was born from these swells
As the ego of this world
This world itself is I
The darkness that dwells in every human heart
The Idea of Evil
This is God

God... This...
Does that mean that...
Does that mean that it was humans who created God?
Does that mean that it was humans who desired this?
This terrifying thing?
This... This looks like...

Hell
Some call it that

Hell...

This is just the surface of multiple layers of a whole consciousness
But you know
You know that this place is terribly human
Violence and loneliness
This place is filled with all kinds of blurred negative feelings
It is truly the will that defines human nature

... Yes
it's true
This is... in me
I can feel it
But why?
Why were you born?
Why did humans give birth to this will called God?

Humans
Desired reasons
Reasons for pain
Reasons for sadness
Reasons for life
Reasons for death
Reason why their lives were filled with suffering
Reasons why their deaths were absurd
They wanted reasons for the destiny that kept transcending their knowledge
And that was
God...
And I produce those
As it is what I've been brought into existence for
I control fate
Obeying the essence of humankind
I weave every man's destiny

... Does that mean
that you're the one who controls my destiny?...
that you're the one... who arranged everything so that it would be this way?!

It was established that you would be here since a distant past
By influencing the lower levels of human consciousness
And merging blood with blood
I created the lineage that would give birth to the man you are
To pave the way for the times you would be born in
I manipulated History
And created an appropriate context for you
All the encounters you have had so far
Were all a part of the destiny that led you here as well

... The destiny...
My...
God! What do you want from me?!

Be
As you will
I dwell deep in your heart
I am a part of you
You are a part of your kind's consciousness
A part of me
Your desire is my desire as well
Your actions themselves shall prove to be suitable for your kind as a whole
May those actions bring pain or salvation to the men
Do
As you will

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий